Sunday 24 May 2015

Review- Pringles NEW Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips

Who else use to have those cute little Pringle containers? I wish I still had mine - The pot was almost as exciting as the Pringles themselves! 


I picked up the NEW Pringles Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips in Asda. They are priced at £1.47 for a 180g tube which is slightly less than the 190g of normal Pringles. Typical. 


I popped the top and couldn't stop. Well, sort of. They smelt very cheesy and tasted so too! The flavour was really similar to Quavers although my brother said they reminded him of Cheetos - I don't remember when I last had them so wouldn't like to comment on that! I was amazed at how the texture was both that of a normal light, crispy Pringle as well as having a corn chip quality to it - A perfect crisp mash-up! They were not overly salty either which is always a good thing. Although they are moreish, I am not sure you could eat half a tube of these, without giving it a second thought, as they are a bit heavier going than your standard pringle.. That's probably not such a bad thing though!

Overall, I really enjoyed these Tortilla Chip Pringles. I dipped mine in Cottage Cheese (of all things!) and it was delicious! I imagine they would be good with Salsa too. There are 3 other flavours in the same range which I would be keen to give a go - Original, Sour Cream and Spicy Chilli. It's a 4 out of 5 from me, for these cheesy chips! 

No comments:

Post a Comment