Wednesday 20 May 2015

Betty Bakes Bonanza Day 3 - Raspberry & Coconut

I shall spare you all, a spiel about my love of coconut. It's the best thing of life. We all know it. 

We are half way through our Betty Bakes Bonanza! The Raspberry & Coconut bar is today's review. 


A third, 95g bar - they really are very substantial. More than big enough to share if you are feeling particularly generous! 


The bar smelt gorgeously tropical upon opening - just as all good coconut treats should. I was blown away by how densely packed the coconut was! It's thanks to this thick layer that the bar had a seriously chewy consistency. The fruity raspberry jam went perfectly with the sweet potent coconut. Once again I found that the base, although buttery, had a salty kick to it. It really helps balance out all the sweetness! 

Overall, given my love of coconut there was no way I wasnt going to adore this bar. Betty Bakes got it pretty much spot on! It's a 4.5 out of 5 from me. 

It's another chocolate offering tomorrow with the Billionaire Bar! See you then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment