Tuesday 24 November 2015

Review- Nomadic Strawberry & Pomegranate Lassi Yogurt Drink

I don't much like Yogurt. Well I do but not enough to buy them regularly or even ever think about doing so.. Why have Yogurt when you can have Cake, after all? I must have forgotten to ask myself this very question when picking up this Nomadic Strawberry & Pomegranate Drink in Tesco.. I was lured in by the NEW sign but don't actually know if it is given my amateur status! 


Along with not knowing if it is NEW or not, I can't remember the price either! I want to say around £1.50 for a 330ml bottle but don't hold me to it! 


I poured myself a dinky tumbler and was immediately impressed by the fruity scent of the stuff. The texture certainly felt very luxurious - Thick and creamy and very smooth which went down a treat. Taste wise, it was full on strawberry! A few pips and pulp ran throughout which boosted the overall intensity and made it feel very "real". I couldn't really make out the pomegranate unfortunately but then again, I've never thought it tasted of much even in its fruit form. The flavour was somewhere between the Müller Light Yogurt of the same flavour and the Yop Drinks which I am unsure if are sold still... But healthier and of much better quality, of course!

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this Nomadic Strawberry & Pomegranate Yogurt Drink and I would definitely buy again. I am keen to try other flavours and have spotted a Coconut & Vanilla which sounds right up my street! It may not be Cake but its worth a whirl - 3.5 out of 5 from me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment