Friday 5 June 2015

Review- Nescafe Azera Iced Coffees: Caramel Latte and Cappuccino

As much as I love coffee, sometimes you just don't want a hot drink in the summer months.. This is where Iced Coffees come into play! I was very excited to pick up these NEW Nescafe Azera Iced Caramel Latte and Iced Cappuccino Sachets in Asda. They are currently on a 2 for £3 deal.


To enjoy your barista style coffee, empty the contents of a sachet into a large glass and mix with 100ml of cold water. Stir in 100ml of milk and finish with ice cubes.

Iced Caramel Latte


This tasted identical to the Nescafe Cafe Menu Caramel Latte Coffee Sachets - Just cold instead of hot, obviously! It was ridiculously sweet with a mild coffee flavour. Sadly, it all got a bit to much and I couldn't finish the whole thing. I made MSW (Mother Snack Warrior) try it and she exclaimed "IT TASTES LIKE HORSE POO!" with a repulsed facial expression. Now, I am not sure how she knows what that tastes like but it is certainly not a flavour you want from your coffee! Its a 1 out 5 from me. 

Iced Cappuccino


Thankfully, the Cappuccino version was delicious! It was very refreshing with a strong coffee flavour whilst not being overly sweet. I liked how the top was frothy just like its hot counterpart. This one went down a treat with MSW who downed both hers and the rest of mine in quick succession. You really could not want anything more from an Iced Cappuccino! Its a 4 out of 5!

Overall, I think these Iced Coffees are a great addition to Nescafe Azera - I hope they extend the range even further with a Vanilla Latte as well as Mocha Iced Coffee. Unless you are particularly partial to Equine tasting sweet drinks, I suggest you give the Caramel Latte a miss and stick with the Cappuccino! Whatever floats your boat, they are Limited Edition so get your hands on them whilst you can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment