Sunday 26 April 2015

Review- Asda Ripplicious Coconut & Chocolate

My freezer pretty much solely consists of ice cream at the moment. Every time I go shopping, I see another one I want to try. There are loads of new ones out including this Asda Ripplicious Coconut & Chocolate. I love how coconut ice creams are becoming more popular! 


It was a bargain at £1.89 for a 550ml tub. 


I was dubious at first. Upon opening, it smelt a lot like sunscreen which isn't really what you want from an ice cream - Thankfully it didn't taste how it smelt! It was full of coconut flavour and was very creamy. The chocolate sauce wasn't anything to write home about. It was fairly generic but went well with the coconut ice cream. The chocolate swirl was lacking. It only 'ran through' where you can see it in the picture and was mainly on the sides of the tub rather than in the actual ice cream. This was a bit rubbish as you could easily end up with no chocolate in your portion depending where it's scooped from - Very hit or miss! 

I'm glad I picked up this ice cream. It's much nicer than other supermarket brand ones I have tried previously. My only complaint is that I wish there was more chocolate sauce! There are lots of other flavours in the Ripplicious Range - I have just got to make some room in my freezer now! It's a 3.5 out of 5 from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment